Sunday, February 01, 2004

McGuffin 2004

Tonight was McGuffin Night 2004 and it was a 90% success. More power to McGuffin!

It was great to see 8 challengers for the title of Champion of McGuffin in the tests of wits and skill but we eventually had a winner in the shape of Alex. Huzzah for McGuffin!

In other news, McGuffin's High priest received another piece of regalia, the Staff of McGuffin, which has been promised for a year.

Personally, several of my friends used tonight to provide me with birthday presents. The Scooby Gang presented me with a Trebuchet and yesterday Korvar presented me with Ideology, a very cool board game. 'Muffin gave me a Devil Duck and 'Muffin and the girls of the Scooby Gang posed as the girls from Charlie's Angels with me as Bosley in the middle. I must be living right! The rest of McGuffin Night was spent Chess playing, Eye-Toy playing and drinking. Pretty cool really.

After tonight I'm feeling pretty good and I'm fairly sure that I'm over the 'flu, thank gods. Unfortunately this means that it's back to the gym on Monday. Swordswoman has said that she'll keep me company but we'll have to wait and see.

Tune in again soon, same Blogg time, same Blogg channel.

No comments: