Friday, January 30, 2004

30.002739726027397260273972602739726 yrs

I almost forgot about it but now it's the day after my birthday thats how old I am. I still feel only about 16, though, despite the 'flu.

I would like to thank all the commentators on my list for their remarks. Stuck in here, It helps to have friendly laughs.

Spent my birthday evening enjoying the recent (4/5yrs) Ultraviolet series. I had forgotten how good it was and this was the first time I had seen it since it was on Channel 4 originally. What a cool PC bunch; the thug, the scientist and the investigator. And best of all the organization the worked for shared my views on vampires (stake 'em all and leave 'em in the sunlight, no exceptions). It was a shame it only ran to 6 episodes for one season.

Tomorrow it's off to the doctor's with me, if I can find it. I registered in 1992 and have been back once. I don't even know if it's on the same site. For all I know they've upped sticks and left to a new surgery! I can't remember the name of my doctor and I think they still have me on the books as living at Chalmers Hall (a dilapidated and closed student hall of residence in the centre of Dundee). I suppose I'll have to make an appointment thingy. Back in Norn Iron you just dropped into the doctors surgery and he'd see you. Here it's a wee bit more formalized, I gather.

Tune in again soon, same Blogg time, same Blogg channel.

No comments: