Sunday, January 01, 2006

It's 4:00pm and I'm a bit hungover...

So, it's January the first, two thousand and six. Whoot.

Two thousand and five wasn't a bad year all in all, new flat, new job and new.... Well that was it, really. No major overall change in life, just a slight upgrade in the amount of junk I can buy. However, it's a start. A firm foundation that can be built on. Must make concerted effort to get that life thing this year. All the bits are there, I just need to assemble it into something recognisable. Insert aspiration A into job slot B to get to upgraded lifestyle C. Use freshly assembled lifestyle to acquire MOS and gain life D. Or somesuch. I think the drinking until 7:00am hasn't done much for my writing. I'll take this thread up later.

Blogging on and off since January 2004.

No comments: