Monday, July 05, 2004

It's 3:15am and...

I assume I don't have to finish the sentence...

It's after 3am and everyone has left about two hours ago leaving me to my own devices. I assume everyone had a good time, celebrating degrees and Doctorates.

I enjoyed the whole evening, a meal at a local Thai Restaurant and then on to my place to round out the night. It was also Beren's birthday and we celebrated that too (a little, I think he didn't want to advertise he was 30!)

I feel a little in awe of all my friends. Of all the people present tonight I was almost the only one present without a basic degree ('cause I'm a drop out because of the Commonwealth Potato Collection, long story, and Agent Grey because of reasons [I don't know, but he is my friend] and Rules Monkey for much the same reasons) but I wish them all well. Tonight there was a wealth of the assembled intellect of the UK:
Doctor Beren and Doctor Luthien
Chocolate Muffin Ba
Bubble Ba
Mystery Girl Ba
Chaos Bsc
Doctor Ooze
Doctor Horse Girl
Cool Car Guy Bsc
Dirty Fairy Bsc or whatever a Nursing degree is

If I got anyone's degree wrong, it's my fault for not prying enough. I salute all of you for putting up with the trials and tribulations I couldn't be bothered with at the home stretch of my degree and wish you all the very best of luck in the future. I just wish...But if wishes were horses then I'd be with you...And not at the Mecca!

Tune in again soon, same Blogg time, same Blogg channel.

No comments: