Sunday, July 04, 2004

1.30 am and I'm a bit sozzled

I've had a rough day at work. Nothing worked as I wanted it to, I made some basic mistakes 'cause 14hrs in the same building'll do that to you and it was Saturday night.

When I'd finished I checked my mobile and found that RulesMonkey had invited me to the pub during the Blues Festival. 'Nuff said . I went along to the establishment to find it packed to overflowing and no sign of RulesMonkey or HorseGirl and so went home.

However, my appetite hed been whetted and I was in a fix. I needed a client and so called Beren to see if he was free. A couple of short 'phone calls later saw me at The King and Dead Princess' place for a late evening with Beren, Luthien, Ditrty Fairy, Cool Car Guy, UberOrk and Strange Woman. Nice. I needed booze and company after that day and I was well rewarded.


Tune in again soon, same Blogg time, same Blogg channel.

No comments: