Monday, January 12, 2004

Finally

Not only do I have to fight the Ubergeek for access to the 'phoneline but also the flatmate's Ex as well. This is swiftly becoming intolerable. I'm going to have to get my own line for me only soon. I saw an advert in "The Sunday Times" yesterday for a company offering Broadband for the same price as my freeserve account. I'll be looking into Tiscali later today and I'll be letting you know how that turns out.

Yesterday was cool. Spent the day playing an out of print ccg, Babylon 5. I lost, but what can you expect when the deck is constructed of members of the galactic equivalent of the BNP.

Today, after this post I'm finally getting ma ass in gear and going to the local sports centre to find out about using their gym. I've been threatening this for about the last two years but now I've decided that I WILL DO IT. I intend to go three times a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays as these days interfere least with my gaming activities and are also nicely spaced out. Unlike Choclatemuffin's attempt to go kickboxing yesterday I hope that apathy will not set in. It's a close run thing, however, I meant to go there at about 10am this morning, but kept putting off getting up today and now it's 3pm. I'll let you know how this pans out as well too.

Tune in again soon, same Blogg time, same Blogg channel.

No comments: