Sunday, February 22, 2004

There's No Satisfying Some People

There isn't. You pull out all the stops. You get munchies. Provide a genial host and so on and your first movie of the night gets booed off. I ask you. Really, didn't the name of the evening give it away? A Beer and Bad Movies night. Santa Claus vs The Martians should have been watched to completion! It was a true bad movie up there with Prince of Space and other such fodder for MST3K. Rant done. (For further info on BaBM04 check out Slacker's Blog as he's done all the work.)

Despite the rant BaBM04 was great. All sorts of nonsense, friends and booze. I had a great night and I hope everyone else did too. Now I must pay for my fun with tidying. Damn. I'll probably be at it 'til 2am if I start now. Ah well.

Tune in again soon, same Blogg time, same Blogg channel.

No comments: