Sunday, January 18, 2004

Friendlies

We started the Bloodbowl season again today with a couple of opening friendlies. I took the High Elves this time as a dramatic change from the Norse team I played last season. Feanor's Fighters may become a major force this time as the beat Socialite's undead Coffin Dodgers 3-1. Huzzah for me! This season we've gained a replacement player and swapped the Morose Munchkin for Young Blood. Agent Grey still has to choose a team as he's waiting to see what Laid Back Guy is going to play. In other Bloodbowl news, Chocolate Muffin lost her game against Young Blood 2-1. No luck for the Ra-Ra Scary Monsters in their opening game.

I must confess to being a bit sad about naming my players. Everyone of them is a major Noldor elf of the first age. Woe betide anyone who has the ball. I've told them there's a Silmaril inside it!

Tomorrow I'm off to book rooms for DURPS as this years gaming gets underway. 9am sharp at the Student Union. Afterwards, in keeping with my new man plan, I'm off to the gym again. Despite yesterday's pain, I'm still up for it.

Tune in again soon, same Blogg time, same Blogg channel.

No comments: