Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Free for Another Month

Thank the stars that's over. Mage is finished with for another month and in future I won't have to worry about the admin side of things. Really Big Guy has offered to do all of it and if it means that I don't have to deal with the wankers up the chain then that's fine by me. Huzzah! This means that all I have to do is supply the plots until the whole WOD blows up in a few months. With any luck it'll get replaced by something that makes a good bit more sense.

In fitness news, I still hurt quite a bit from yesterday. I think I may have strained some sort of groin muscle and it's making me limp a bit. Gods alone know why just the right hand side. Go figure. I don't intend to let this put me off, however, and I'll be going again tomorrow.

Tune in again soon, same Blogg time, same Blogg channel.

No comments: