Thursday, January 22, 2004

Boiler Water Tastes Yucky

It really does. Those boilers I mentioned yesterday leaked all through the night. This morning when I arrived I discovered they used a large bin to collect the water overnight. Unfortunately, the bin was placed so that you couldn't remove it from it's drip catching position without spilling it all over the floor and defeating the object of the exercise. Cue me, one length of tube and a smaller bucket. Yuck. I probably have a case of dysentery now on top of this nasty cold that seems to be developing. I thought that exercise was meant to make you healthier. On a related note, I weighed myself yesterday and found that I had lost approximately one stone since Christmas. This healthy living seems to have some dividends.

Tune in again soon, same Blogg time, same Blogg channel.

No comments: